Best deals ! Get cheap apartments for rent in Ho Chi Minh City
Save time: We have selected here some nice apartments that are very well priced on the market. They are from owners who prefer not to sit on an empty property and to rent out fast. Come here regularly to get the best price possible and CALL SOON !
Many people just waste many days scrolling from ads on craigslist trying to find cheap apartments and end up visiting poor options looking for the best deal.
On our website, “cheap apartment” doesn’t mean low quality or remote location. We have many modern style apartments for rent in Ho Chi Minh City that offer great value. Be confident to get the best deal for any apartments on this section.
Furnished or unfurnished, with pool, pet friendly, cheap, luxury etc…Find your next apartment in Ho Chi Minh City on LivinginVietnam.com!
FAQ on renting an apartment in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Can I rent for a short term? Most of our lease are 1 year minimum. It is possible to rent an apartment for a shorter time but it will be harder to find or more expensive (Serviced apartment). Also, most real estate agents are paid if they can provide a long term contract.
- What happen if I break the lease before the due time? Usually there is a penalty over the deposit.
- What should I prepare? Copy of your passport and booking deposit.
- Are the rental price negotiable? Yes, there are a lot of apartments on the market. We can help you to get a good price on the apartment you have selected or propose you an alternative.
- Furnished or not? Most 1 or 2 bedrooms apartments are usually furnished. Some are really cozy with familiar designs you could find from home. There is also a very active second hand market on Facebook or plenty of furniture shops if you plan to decor your own place.
- What are the best areas to rent an apartment in Saigon? It will depend on your place of work, the school if you have kids or your lifestyle (Some areas have more restaurants, activities for the families than others). The main reason to be careful about the location is that the road traffic is now very bad here. Luckily, there are now plenty of modern buildings around HCMC where you can rent.