Unique Tropical house for rent in Saigon
The raised ground floor with the kitchen, the dining and the platform area, is one single space, fully open on three sides from the front yard, the garden to the pool in the back. High fence walls provide privacy, prevent from direct sun light and intrusion. The landscape, with a mix of high and middle height trees and wall growing plants, is surrounding the construction. The house will soon be immersed into lush vegetation. The pool helps to cool down the airflow. In case of heavy rain, bamboo screens prevent from the water. By night, the place is secured by an automatic shutter along the kitchen.
On the first floor, the living room and the staircase get benefit of permanent crossing ventilation through the recycled bricks wall openwork.
Floor to ceiling windows bring views over the wall to the surrounding. Double brick walls on south and west elevation keep internal spaces cool.
– 10mX19m land
– Swimming pool with jet and Jacuzzi.
– Ground floor open design with kitchen dining living and lush garden.
– 2 XXL bedrooms and 1 guest bedroom, 2 bathrooms (1 with huge bath tub).
– Smart home and security system.
– Plenty of storage cabinets, all built-in furniture in solid timber.
– Safe area and super quiet, 5 mins to VIVO shopping mall and Phu My Hung area. 20 mins to city center (Ben Thanh market).
– corner street house, garden on the side – Plenty of trees make the house unique and very private. – Partially furnished The house was published in architecture books and online many times, https://www.archdaily.com/614695/mm-house-mm-architects