Livinginvietnam.com | Forum and Directory

PREV
NEXT
http://www.livinginvietnam.com/expats-community/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/cache/hanoigk-is-103.jpg
http://www.livinginvietnam.com/expats-community/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/cache/CentralVNgk-is-103.jpg
http://www.livinginvietnam.com/expats-community/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/cache/hochiminhcitygk-is-103.jpg

JOIN THE EXPAT COMMUNITY

• Hanoi and North Vietnam
  • Danang and Central Vietna...
  • Ho Chi Minh City and Sout...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Practical advice on visas, finding a job and a place to live in Vietnam, social and business networks. From Expats to Expats.

TOPIC: New comer in Ha Noi

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14479

• Elenor
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I'm from America. I am looking for an apartment for the whole family to rent in Hanoi in October, 2017, fully furnished and near the center of the city is my family's top priority. Can someone suggest me a few options? Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14480

Welcome to vietNam. If you are looking for a full-fledged and near-center project in Hanoi then I think you should learn more about Vinhomes projects. That is really the # 1 choice for foreigners who want to rent long term in Vietnam

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14481

• AlishaDang
  • Fresh Boarder
Could you give me more information about Vinhomes project which near the center of hanoi? Is the rent there high?

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14482

The Vinhomes Time City and Vinhomes Park Hill projects are located in a large complex with a full range of amenities including schools, hospitals, parks, shopping centers ... As far as I know, the investor Vinhomes Is launching Vinhomes Park 12 Tower, known as the Smart House - Smart Living apartment building, designed independently with many facilities suitable for foreigners to live and work in Viet Nam. You can consider this Project.

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14483

• AlishaDang
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks a lot! I am appreciative these information. And is the rent there high?

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14484

I think you will lose about 600 - 1000 usd per month when renting an apartment here. I suppose it is a cost appropriate to quality. This is also the area with the most suitable price in Vingroups projects

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14485

Yes, It's right. Do you know, Vinhomes City Times has been voted in the second place in the prestigious ranking of TOP 10 most desirable cities in Vietnam by readers of Investments based on the comprehensive criteria of:
- Living space
- Prices, services
- The attention of the smart investor
My friends have a lot of people who have chosen Times City - Park Hill to live in and they are very satisfied.

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14486

• AlishaDang
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks a lot,
Is transportation from Vinhomes Park Hill to the city center convenient? Is there a good hospital or school around? I have heard that traffic Jam in Hanoi is getting worse, so traffic problems are very important.

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 5 days ago #14487

Vinhomes Park Hill is in a good position.Close to Vinschool School, Vinmec International Hospital, Times City Commerce Center... It is convenient connected to your company and the city center, less than 5km from the city center and 7km from your company. It takes 15-20 minutes to move.

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 4 days ago #14488

• Elenor
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you all, I learned about Vihomes Park 12. It's really an ideal place. I am especially impressed with this project because the design of the apartment optimizes the energy use and saving power, bringing both civilized and natural benefits to living space. Maybe I will choose Vinhomes Park 12 for my time in Vietnam

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 4 days ago #14489

• AlishaDang
  • Fresh Boarder
Goodluck! I think the price will be more reasonable because the new project will have more promotions from the investor. You can call to Investor to get more information.

New comer in Ha Noi 2 months 4 days ago #14490

Yes, Vingroup often give some promotions for customer who Register early as Free installation of cable TV, Internet and gift limit of 2 million per month; Or VinID Gift Card worth 10 million / year … you can you can refer to more on the website vinhomes.vn. Goodluck!
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Protected by R Antispam